IngredientsShow liquids in ounces (oz) Show liquids in centiliters (cl)
- Cut the lime in 2. Cut back that half lengthwise to make 4 quarters.
- Put the lime wedges in glass.
- Add to each glass 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- With a pestle, crush the lime and mix the brown sugar .
- Put 6 fresh mint leaves (or more) in each glass.
- Crush the mint gently with the pestle.
- Mix to spread the aroma of mint and dissolve the brown sugar.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and top up with soda water.
Served in a Collins glass.
Served in a Collins glass
Estimated color of the drink*
*May be different from reality... according to ingredients, liquids... and our algorithm ;)